HOMEWORK PROMPTS FOR WEEK ENDING 23.11.20

All Registered Forum Users can participate in the writing exercises for the current fortnight.
Users can also participate in comment and constructive feedback in this Workshop.

Moderator: Shelley Hansen

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

HOMEWORK PROMPTS FOR WEEK ENDING 23.11.20

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:45 am

Using that overused word yet again ....WOW .... You mob excelled yourselves using Terry's excellent suggestion to prod and poke your muse along. Well done everyone and great photos Catherine, thank you for adding them in with your poem.

As we are close to 11/11 Remembrance Day in Australia and it falls slap bang in the middle of this next session, how about we all put pen to paper and write a poem that best describes our feelings about that or share a poem that you may have already written that you might have tweaked up a bit (as we do) over the years. Or why not even share one 'old' and one 'new'.

It is our chance to commemorate and remember those who died or suffered for Australia's cause in all wars and armed conflicts, and sadly there have been so many.

All heroes, bloody heroes, fighting wars midst raining shell. Brave Aussies now on foreign soil, each living their own hell.

Lest we Forget
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.