HOMEWORK PROMPTS FOR APRIL 2024

All Registered Forum Users can participate in the writing exercises for the current fortnight.
Users can also participate in comment and constructive feedback in this Workshop.

Moderator: Shelley Hansen

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

HOMEWORK PROMPTS FOR APRIL 2024

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:28 pm

Some great responses to last months prompts -very varied as always - Photos from the past was very much in my mind over the past few weeks , after spending times with friends looking at lovely old photos to which sadly they were unable to add places or names and no one remembered the names of any of the animals in the pictures. That got me thinking about how difficult it will be for generations to come to follow up on family trees ...something I have done myself with a great degree of difficulty due to lack of information, especially on photos.

So with that in mind I will confess up front I am going to cheat with this one because I have already a poem for it and I am a bit time pressed at moment but I have chosen the following prompts ... hope you can manage to work your magic with them ...

Age seems to cloud the memories

badly mottled photographs

Ladies with the biggest hats

men with scratchy whiskers

people long forgotten

pampered pets from the past

Go to it my lovelies :lol:
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.