Inclusive ?

Discussion of any bush poetry topic.
ONLY Registered Forum Members have access to this Forum.
keats

Re: Inclusive ?

Post by keats » Mon Aug 04, 2014 11:15 am

I would doubt that those 'rules' could be successfully implemented, Manfred. It is hard enough to find clubs willing to hold Championships as it is. Impose ABPA set rules, and they will simply stay with their Festival and Muster formats, ignore ABPA Guidelines and Judges, continue on with their successful formats and not consider ever hosting closed-shop Comps. It is already evident. And if pushed, they will fold, alienate themselves from the ABPA and then competitions AND ABPA membership is suddenly on the endangered list.

Neil

william williams

Post by william williams » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:49 pm

Keats It is Blokes like you, if the tourists were not around to spend their money, Wombats like you would starve, no corporate functions for you to con your way into, only locals at festivals where people get sick of the same old stories and poems that you spin why don’t you just stop your winging and complaining, and shut up

Bill Williams

Bob Pacey

Post by Bob Pacey » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:29 pm

I can not see any whining from Keats Bill if any it is from your end. Keats and all the other poets and performers both professional or part time put a lot of effort into making their shows interesting and attractive to the general public so much so that in a lot of cases they are the reason why the general public return to a particular event or for that matter van park.

I find your inference that they somehow get gigs by some underhand method quite disturbing really and only makes you look foolish.

if you cannot add any sensible comments to the discussion then perhaps you should keep your vindictive comments to yourself.

Bob
Last edited by Bob Pacey on Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The purpose in life is to have fun.
After you grasp that everything else seems insignificant !!!

Heather

Post by Heather » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:36 pm

Uncalled for Bill. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and opposing views can be expressed calmly without resorting to personal insults.

keats

Post by keats » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:24 am

Jeeeeze Bill! Whats up your bum? I have ignored many very rude personal attacks from you in the past, and I will try to ignore this one too. I don't know why you have chosen to hate my guts so much. Perhaps you could share? Here will do, because you haven't held back on me in the past. Although I am biting my tongue to respond, I'll put it down a senior moment. And how do you know how many Corporate Jobs I do a year? Are you stalking me? If so, you are not doing a very good job. ;)

Neil