A BLOKE'S FAIRY TALE

Discuss or chat on any topic not covered by above forums.
ONLY Registered Forum Members have access to this Forum.
manfredvijars

A BLOKE'S FAIRY TALE

Post by manfredvijars » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:09 am

A PRINCE'S FAIRY TALE

Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess, "Will you marry me?" The Princess said, "No, get stuffed!!!"

And the Prince lived happily ever after ...
bacause he was able to ride motorbikes and dated skinny long-legged top-heavy Sheilas and went shooting and fishing and did wheelies and burnouts and donuts and went to strip clubs and dated sheilas half his age and drank whiskey, beer and Bundy Rum and never heard bitching and never paid child support and perved on the Bronco's cheerleaders and kept his house and ate kebabs and potato chips and beans and blew enormous farts and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was flamin cool as hell and he had tons of money in the bank and always left the dunny seat up.

THE END ...

The Princess' reply ...

She also lived happily ever after. She was able to go shopping and to the spa anytime she pleased, owned lots of shoes and frilly Sheila things. Ate bon bons and drank champagne and had coctail hour with her friends whenever she wanted. No housework, cooking and picking up after the stupid Prince. No whining children to look after. Got to go out with wealthy Blokes who worshiped her and treated her like a goddess anytime she pleased. Family and friends envied her independance. She had a beautiful house and tons of money in the bank and there was always toilet paper on the roll (and NO crocodile slides in the dunny).

The End too (so there)!!

Zondrae

Re: A BLOKE'S FAIRY TALE

Post by Zondrae » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:55 am

G'day Manfred.

My only comment is..... And where is the poetry in that!
Zondrae King
a woman of words

manfredvijars

Post by manfredvijars » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:06 am

... just living the Dream Zondrae .. living the dream ... and THAT'S 'poetic' ... :D

Heather

Post by Heather » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:36 am

I was about to say "in your dreams!" :lol:

Maureen K Clifford
Location: Ipswich - Paul Pisasale country and home of the Ipswich Poetry Feast

Post by Maureen K Clifford » Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:29 pm

Well Mannie I can see why you have been so busy and no time to post much on the site :lol: :lol: Didn't know you were rich :lol: :lol: and the toilet roll problem is easily solved by buying Quiltons extra big rolls - they weigh a ton and only need to be changed maybe once a week. So big they supply you with a toilet roll holder with every pack you buy :lol: :lol:

Your Princess was a trifle uncouth :o - no doubt your life is much better without her 8-) . The courteous response that one would expect would be "No, get stuffed!!! but thank you so much for asking" It is the little niceties as well as colour co-ordination that make the world a better place to live in. Have a nice day Mannie ;)
Check out The Scribbly Bark Poets blog site here -
http://scribblybarkpoetry.blogspot.com.au/

I may not always succeed in making a difference, but I will go to my grave knowing I at least tried.

Peely

Post by Peely » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:24 pm

G'day All

I received basically the same joke on the email at one time (just the bloke's part of the fairytale). I ended up putting it into verse and this was the result:

HAPPILY EVER AFTER – A MAN’S POINT OF VIEW
© John Peel 6/11/09

A man once asked a woman if the two of them should wed,
The woman wasn’t all that keen and, “No,” was what she said.
But things did not work out that bad, he lived a happy life
In fact, it seems he was quite glad he didn’t have a wife –
He could hunt and fish and ride around upon his motorbike;
He could play a round of golf and camp, perhaps go on a hike;
He could spend the night out at the pub, consuming scotch and beer
And stay out till the early morn – no nagging wife to fear.
His bank account was healthy, but for him the greatest part –
He could leave the toilet seat up and could scratch his bum and fart!

Below is the joke in the form that I received it:

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?'
The girl said, 'NO!'
And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer and scotch and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.

So I guess that is where the poetry is in that joke, Zondrae.

Regards

John Peel
John Peel - The Man from Gilmore Creek

william williams

Post by william williams » Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:49 pm

in reply to maureens question that toilet paper you talk of is that quiltons paper what we call

:o :shock: :oops: John Wayne paper it's rough it's tough and takes S.... from no body :roll: :lol:

Heather

Post by Heather » Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:34 pm

This joke is doing the rounds at the moment. I like the poetic form John. Now you'll have to do it from the lady's point of view! :)

I did think it was quite unbefitting a princess to say "get stuffed" Manfred! :lol:

Matt I didn't see mention of a frog. I think you have the wrong fairy tale! :)

Heather

Post by Heather » Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:17 pm

Women marry men, hoping that they will change. Men marry women, hoping they will not. So each is inevitably disappointed.
- Albert Einstein

manfredvijars

Post by manfredvijars » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:34 pm

I can't claim authorship for either of them ... the 'first' is doing the rounds as was noted earlier ... The second "the Princess' reply" is my Daughter's ... :D