A BLOKE'S FAIRY TALE

Discuss or chat on any topic not covered by above forums.
ONLY Registered Forum Members have access to this Forum.
Darren

Re: A BLOKE'S FAIRY TALE

Post by Darren » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:14 pm

Very good John.

Oh for the good life Manny! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well next year I guess I will find out if the joys of a family compare well to the single life with 2 grand kids on the way. The grand kids will be the 6th generation of the family born in the area. A few years ago we had a photo of four generations in the local paper for Father's Day. My grandfather has since passed away (in his late 90s)but my 87 year old father is still doing well. So next year we will have 4 generations living in the area again.

Do you think it is time to move? :D

manfredvijars

Post by manfredvijars » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:52 pm

Darren, GET OUT while you can Man ... seems like anyone closely associated with your family in that area will die once they get on a bit .... :o

Heather

Post by Heather » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:52 am

Always up for a challenge John! :) There's a lot to be said for bon bons and champagne! :)

Peely

Post by Peely » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:19 am

Thanks Heather and Darren

It was a good bit of fun putting the poem together - it is the first poem that I have completed in a few months, my job has been keeping me pretty busy lately so I have not had much time to write otherwise.

I should also thank Manfred's daughter for providing the material for the female perspective - I might have got the list wrong otherwise. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Regards

John Peel
John Peel - The Man from Gilmore Creek