Hi From Keats

Here new members should introduce themselves to the forum
keats

Hi From Keats

Post by keats » Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:20 am

Hi, my name is Neil McArthur (Keats is an old online handle I revived) and I have been involved in Performance Poetry for about 15 years since meeting up with the Bundy Mob whilst living in Bagara, Qld. I have come to love it and it is now a lifestyle for my wife, Colleen, and myself. I have the absolute pleasure of cruising around this country and working with all the top writers and performers, both in the field of poetry and music. I run Poet's Breakfasts at the longyard in Tamworth during the festival, at The Edge Hotel during the Mildura Festival and get to judge at both State and National levels. Sounds fun, well........It is!! Because I love performing and love meeting and encouraging people. I work 10 weeks a year at the Charters Towers Tourist Park and do school workshops around the country.

I am currently releasing my third CD of Poetry and getting ready for a big year ahead from Gympie to WA to Tamworth to Charters and then off to the Loony Bin for some rest!!
I also hope to release a CD of original Blues/Country fusion in the near future.