Removal of Completed Poems from "Sticky" List

For any group effort
Peely

Removal of Completed Poems from "Sticky" List

Post by Peely » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:16 pm

If it can be agreed that any of the poems in the "Sticky" List of collaborations here are complete, I will switch them back over to Standard topics. The list of "Stickies" is looking a little crowded in here. It is a good chance to add your own contributions to the poems already in this list in this list if you would like to do so.

Please have a look through and let us know what your thoughts are and I will change the topic types as required.
John Peel - The Man from Gilmore Creek

Peely

Re: Removal of Completed Poems from "Sticky" List

Post by Peely » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:52 am

Also, if you were the topic initiator for one of the collaborative poems, there was a rule that you could decide if a poem has run its course and can call a finish on it. As I have said, the list of current topics is looking a little crowded.

Zondrae

Post by Zondrae » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:12 pm

G'day John,

Firstly I hope you and your family had a joyous Easter.

The main reason I have popped in to this area is that I didn't want you to think you were talking to yourself.
I have not participated in their 'group' writing for some time. But I do think it a good idea to close some 'works' so that new ones can start.

I might try to start a new one.
Zondrae King
a woman of words

Peely

Post by Peely » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:38 pm

Thank you Zondrae

I hope it was a good one for all of your family too. All of the family came back to Batlow for Easter - even my sister and her husband that live up at Coffs Harbour made it back as a surprise.

There are currently 10 topics open in there now - it was 14-15 the other day. I used my own judgement on closing down some of those (I couldn't see anyone adding to "State of Origin 2011" now that it is 2013 for example - the wrong state won anyway :) ).

Some of the topics that are there are quite old now anyway, that is one of the reason I would like to see them out of the way.

Regards

John Peel