Does anybody else?

Heather

Does anybody else?

Post by Heather » Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:53 pm

Does anyone else have this problem in the audio section?

I can go in and read the comments and come back "out" safely but if I listen to the audio clips themselves, when I come back to the main board index, I have been logged out of the members' pages and have to log back in - even though my name is still on the board.

It's very frustrating. Anyone else have this problem? :evil:

Which means I rarely listen to the audio clips even though I'd love to hear them.

Heather :)

Leonie

Re: Does anybody else?

Post by Leonie » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:02 pm

I don't have the logged out problem in audio, I almost never go in there anyway but I do get logged out occasionally when I use the back button to go back to 'view new posts'. It doesn't happen every time, but it's annoying when it does because of course when I log back in and go to 'view new posts' it tells me there aren't any.

That might be a problem with my computer rather than the forum though because my back button won't work at all over at Bush Verse unless I click it three or four times. But I don't seem to have a problem anywhere else.

PS .. Another little problem I get (just got it as a matter of fact) is that when I submit a reply to a post I sometimes get a message saying the page has expired. That does fix itself with the forward button.

Bob Pacey

Post by Bob Pacey » Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Yep same problem for me Heather a bit annoying but not the end of the world. I just leave the audio clips till last.

Bob
The purpose in life is to have fun.
After you grasp that everything else seems insignificant !!!

Dave Smith

Post by Dave Smith » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:16 pm

Leonie I lose the web page ever time I reply to a post, I go to “Post Reply” submit and hit the go back and all I get is Web page expired and have to open Bush Poets again.
If you answer three or four it gets a bit annoying.

Dave.
I Keep Trying

william williams

Post by william williams » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:45 pm

YES HEATHER, BOB, AND LEONIE. SO YOU ALL ARE HAVING PROBLEMS and I thought it was just Me so I kept my mouth shut
often when I got to open the forum up I am logged of and have to log on again then often when I have copied some thing and submit it bingo it's gone same in audio and word appear that I have not typed flammin hell thank god I am not going stupid or am I and no wise cracks Bob and Marty.

Bill Williams

Heather

Post by Heather » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:52 pm

Didn't get a word of that Bill but I think you are having the same problems!

Might be a job for MIGHTY MANFRED!!!!

:D

Zondrae

Post by Zondrae » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:53 am

I'm on holiday.... No Problem!

sorry folks, I am being flippent again. May I add. anyone who is still using Firefox be a bit careful with external backups (make sure you do them often, and by individual file or of your workprocessor only) I have been told that it was firefox that ate my last computer. It runs with something in its programme that, it duplicates itself from time to time, and therefore acts like a trogan virus in taking up lots and lots of disc space until the computer goes very slowly, to the point that it is impossible to use.
Zondrae King
a woman of words

manfredvijars

Post by manfredvijars » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:08 am

When I log(ged) on ... I tick(ed) the box: [_] Log me on automatically each visit and as such never had a problem being kicked out after the Audio ...

I'm going to add a "Site Problems" Forum, that way we can keep all these things together.
Don't be afraid to post any problems, I don't bite - really ... :D

M.

PS, Zondrae, I use Firefox exclusively without problems ... Trojans/virii gain entry to our systems through browsers via downloads ...

Bob Pacey

Post by Bob Pacey » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:58 pm

Tick that box all the time Manny. but do not know what the problem is ????

Bob
The purpose in life is to have fun.
After you grasp that everything else seems insignificant !!!

Heather

Post by Heather » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:04 pm

Manfred I ticked the log in automatically box and didn't get dumped from the audio. Seems to solve the problem.

Heather :)