Thanks Heather

Post your images from any Bush Poetry events here.

Please keep the file sizes down to under 150kb. If your greatest image dimension is 600px or under, there will be no problems keeping within the file sizes.
Keeping the LARGEST dimensions at 600px means, if the length is 600px then the width could be the same but preferably less. Conversly, if the width is 600px then the length could be the same but preferably less.
Forum rules
Please keep the file sizes down to under 150kb and the dimensions UNDER 600 X 600px ...
warooa

Thanks Heather

Post by warooa » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:22 am

My kids got a parcel of stuff from Aunty Heather . . . Hank the horse deserves a medal for patience and tolerance . . . thanks for the tropical garlands, Aussie flags, shower caps and hair rollers (the moustache is real . . sort of suits her 8-) )

Marty
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Heather

Re: Thanks Heather

Post by Heather » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:29 am

They put the rollers in the horse's hair - just as I would expect! :) :)

Did they try to put the rollers in your pony tail Marty? Now I would like a picture of that... :lol:

Bob Pacey

Post by Bob Pacey » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:01 pm

How did ya work out what they wanted Auntie Heather ?

sort of a mixed bag Marty but a heart of gold has Heather.

Got me thinking about us having things that maybe we could share ?

Books cloths ect ? food for thought perhaps a buy swap and sell spot on the board index ??

Cheers Bob
The purpose in life is to have fun.
After you grasp that everything else seems insignificant !!!

Heather

Post by Heather » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:07 pm

Left overs from a girls' weekend Bob. I didn't send them the feathered masks! Now, they are photos worth seeing (but I can't show you in order to protect certain people - some have husbands who just would not understand!).... :lol:

I've got some bush poetry books and CD's I no longer require. Not a bad idea Bobo, sort of gumtree for poetry.... :)

warooa

Post by warooa » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:36 pm

Bob Pacey wrote: Got me thinking about us having things that maybe we could share ? I love playing dress-ups.
Okay Bob . . . hair rollers and shower caps on their way to you :P

Bob Pacey

Post by Bob Pacey » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:54 pm

That I do Marty That I dooooo.

Bob
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dave Smith

Post by Dave Smith » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:15 pm

Gee Marty them kids is bigger than the photos We've got from two years ago, must be the climate in FNQ.

TTFN 8-)
I Keep Trying

warooa

Post by warooa » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:03 am

Yeah I know . . it's amazing what a bit of warm weather and the odd feed'll do, Dave. ;)

Bob Pacey

Post by Bob Pacey » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:00 am

So what ya got to sell Heather or give away or swap always interested in new cds.

I have two spools of platypus platinum braids 300 yds 50 lb I'm never gonna use so any other fishermen out there pm me.

Bob