The Man From Snowy River Festival 2015 (Corryong)

Post your images from any Bush Poetry events here.

Please keep the file sizes down to under 150kb. If your greatest image dimension is 600px or under, there will be no problems keeping within the file sizes.
Keeping the LARGEST dimensions at 600px means, if the length is 600px then the width could be the same but preferably less. Conversly, if the width is 600px then the length could be the same but preferably less.
Forum rules
Please keep the file sizes down to under 150kb and the dimensions UNDER 600 X 600px ...
Stephen Whiteside

Re: The Man From Snowy River Festival 2015 (Corryong)

Post by Stephen Whiteside » Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:32 pm

I am thrilled to hear they mean so much to you, Catherine. I was in two minds about putting them up, because I am conscious that so many poets attend the festivals and, in a sense, every crowd looks the same. It is good to be reminded that not everybody is fortunate enough to be able to attend festivals, and such experiences should never be taken for granted.

I was thinking on the way home from Corryong that the meetings and conversations that take place during festivals have a quality all of their own. There is no substitute for them.
Stephen Whiteside, Australian Poet and Writer
http://www.stephenwhiteside.com.au

Catherine Lee

Re: The Man From Snowy River Festival 2015 (Corryong)

Post by Catherine Lee » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:51 pm

Absolutely Stephen! Any connection like this is very worthwhile, and my ABPA and FreeXpression friendships in particular, among others around the world through the sharing of poetry, are very important to me. Seeing actual photos of these events goes a long way in helping me to imagine the atmosphere and is therefore always a pleasure!