Tech support for marriage.

Post your jokes here ...
ONLY Registered Forum Members have access to this Forum.
Bob Pacey

Tech support for marriage.

Post by Bob Pacey » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:11 am

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and noticed a distinct slowdown in overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewelry applications, which operated flawlessly under Boyfriend 5.0 In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as: Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as: NRL 5.0, AFL 3.0 and Golf Clubs 4.1Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and House cleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system. Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.

What can I do?

Signed,

Desperate
The purpose in life is to have fun.
After you grasp that everything else seems insignificant !!!

David Campbell

Re: Tech support for marriage.

Post by David Campbell » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:24 am

Dear Desperate

Please be advised that Nagging 5.3 is a program that is incompatible with Husband 1.0. It will not fix your problem, in fact it acts as a virus that will inevitably corrupt your whole operating system. Upgrading from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 is a complex process that should not be undertaken lightly and we recommend a thorough reading of the handbook before installation is attempted. Failure to follow the instructions carefully can be catastrophic, and it may be that this is the situation in your case. We recommend shutting down all the files on the desktop as Husband 1.0 is known to operate very slowly if there are too many files open simultaneously, particularly as Wife 1.0 requires so much memory. Then restart the operating system from scratch. If that does not solve your problem you might like to test the Beta version of Husband 2.0.

Your technical support team

Neville Briggs

Re: Tech support for marriage.

Post by Neville Briggs » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:00 pm

I believe that Me.1.0 is very popular.
Neville
" Prose is description, poetry is presence " Les Murray.