Who Will Love My Children?

ABPA Financial members can post their Bush Poetry here ...
All Forum Visitors can view but only Financial ABPA Members can post and reply.
Robyn

Re: Who Will Love My Children?

Post by Robyn » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:17 pm

What a sad story, told so touchingly. Brought tears to my eyes.
Robyn Sykes, the Binalong Bard.

vwalla

Post by vwalla » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:55 am

Thank you Irene
Val W

Terry

Post by Terry » Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:11 pm

Irene is one of the few people who have the natural ability to bring alive any poem she writes, regardless of the subject and that's a rare gift indeed.

Terry

Irene

Post by Irene » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:31 pm

Thanks Maureen for asking about these children - unfortunately, I have not heard how they are going now. however, I do know that the family who took them on eventually couldn't continue to do so. The little boy had many emotional problems - as you would expect - and they found he just couldn't settle with them. They had children of their own, as well as work and a business, and the wife was up all night, night after night with the little fella as he tried to cope without his mum. They eventually went back to his (adopted) Mum's family, and I have not heard how they are going.

I also hope that things are working out well for them. The work colleague is an optometrist, who I need to go and see soon, so I must ask him how they are. Such a sad situation for everyone concerned. Here's hoping their christmas this year is filled with love and joy.

catchya
Irene
What goes around, comes around.